Terms and Conditions
These general conditions of sale apply strictly to all sales of products made on the web www.antara-co.com , hereinafter ANTARA , property of Alicia Asenjo Viera , with NIF Number 00680839Q , and address at C / Sant Martí n ° 2 floor 6, 17310 Lloret de Mar (Girona) . Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any request made to ANTARA necessarily implies, as an essential, decisive and essential condition, the acceptance without reservations by the Client of the General Sales Conditions of ANTARA in force on the day the corresponding order is placed. In addition, the Client acknowledges that the acceptance of these conditions will imply the application of these to the order to which they refer, as well as to any subsequent request, with the exception of those cases in which new conditions are brought to their attention by ANTARA. The fact that ANTARA does not resort at any given moment to any of the present conditions can not be interpreted nor will it be equivalent to waiving recourse to them in the future or in the past.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction. The interpretation and execution of the conditions, as well as all acts that result from them, will be subject to the Spanish law, unless there are contrary public order provisions.
The prices published in ANTARA are in Euros and are valid except for typographical errors. All prices are inclusive VAT applicable on the day of the order, any change of VAT rate will be applied automatically to the prices of products for sale in ANTARA.
Offers on products for sale in ANTARA will be shown in the “Offers” section or will be indicated in the product file and, if not indicated otherwise, they will be valid as long as they are displayed on the screen.
3- Different forms of Payment:
When making the order, the customer can freely choose to pay the purchases made in ANTARA by:
- Credit or debit card
- Wire transfer
The offers submitted by ANTARA are valid within the limit of available stocks. ANTARA reserves the right to modify the product assortment depending on the difficulties imposed by its suppliers.
The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are only indicative and do not compromise the ANTARA seller in any way.
5- Execution and shipment deadlines
The shipment will be made within a maximum period of 2 days from the final date of execution, ie each order takes 15 days to complete.
- The products purchased will be sent by SEUR to the address indicated in the order. For Spain and Portugal the service will be SEUR NATIONAL and for shipments to Europe it will be SEUR CLASSIC.
- Shipping costs:
- SEUR NATIONAL: Spain and Portugal
- Peninsula : € 5.41
- Portugal: € 5.95
- Balearic Islands: € 8.07
- Canary Islands 48h: € 11.06
- Ceuta, Melilla: € 13.40
- SEUR CLASSIC: Europe
- Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3, Zone 4 (France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, UK, Holland, Italy): € 17,22
- Zone 5 (Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic): € 22.36
- Zone 6, Zone7, Zone8 (Bulgaria Estonia Finland Greece Ireland Latvia Lithuania Sweden Slovakia Croatia Slovenia Romania Bosnia Herz. * Norway * Serbia * Switzerland *): € 39.25
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no delivery or delivery of orders.
- Once the shipment has been made, we will notify you by email or SMS (in case you provide us with the mobile number).
- The shipment will be made by courier, unless the customer requests another means of delivery. For this you must contact us .
- However the delay does not imply or cancel the order or any compensation.
- For shipments outside Europe, contact us.
- If you have any questions you can contact us , we will love to help you.
7- Return and cancellation policies
7-1 Return of merchandise:
When dealing with products made to order, the return of them is not accepted.
7-2 Cancellation of order:
When dealing with products made by order, the cancellation of the order must within 24 hours after the payment of the order. Once the preparation of the order has begun, cancellations of the order are not accepted.