This website is owned by Alicia Asenjo Viera, “ANTARA”.
On our website we use third-party cookies that personalize the advertising of the pages you visit with content of interest to our users.
If you click on the button that appears in the cookie notice we understand that you accept the installation of cookies as detailed in this Cookies Policy.
Basic information of cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit our website, and that facilitate and personalize the navigation when you visit the same pages.
What do cookies do?
Cookies do not identify you personally and do not pose any risk to your computer or mobile device. They are not viruses or spyware. They are simply tools used by the websites you visit to improve your browsing, so that your data travels through the secure network, to help us understand what information on our website is most useful to our users or to know what offers may be of interest to you. each user.And all this in a completely anonymous way: we will never know your name, address or phone unless you give them to us. You decide if you allow cookies or not, but if you decide not to allow them, you must block them in your browser. Before blocking them, we want to help you better understand how cookies are used.
- When you access your partner area, you do not have to type your username constantly.
- To know your interests in your next visit to our website and offer to adapt our content to you (all the content will be available equally but this way we will make it easier for you to reach what really interests you the fastest).
- And also, to offer you personalized content.
Also keep in mind that if you choose not to allow cookies can use some features of the website may not function properly and also can not tailor the information we offer to your interests.
How long are cookies active?
Basically there are two types of cookies:
- The session ones, which expire when you leave the page or close the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of your visit to our website. They are erased when you turn off the device.
- The permanents, which expire when the purpose for which they serve are met or when they are manually deleted, all have an automatic deletion date and are normally used in online purchasing processes, customizations or in the registry, so as not to have to enter the password constantly.
- Techniques: they are necessary so that you can navigate correctly and that you can access all the sections without problems.
- Analysis: they allow us to understand how you browse our website, see what works and what does not, improve the website, calculate how many people visit us in order to improve the services we can offer you. This information is anonymous, and we only need it for statistical purposes.
- Social media supplements: facilitate your access to our social media channels so they can keep up to date with tips and news as well as – participate in our online community.
- Advertising: sometimes we analyze your preferences on the web to show you advertising related to your tastes. That way we do not waste your time with offers that really do not work for you.
How to set / disable cookies
Do you want to deactivate your browser’s cookies?
We tell you how to do it here:
1- Click on the Internet Explorer Tools button and then on Internet Options.
2- Click on the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to the level of privacy you want. After that, click on OK.
3- As you move the slider, Internet Explorer will offer a description of the types of cookies that are blocked or allowed at each level of privacy.
1- In the upper part of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and select Options.
2- Select the Privacy panel.
3- In Firefox select: Use a custom configuration for the history.
4- Check the Accept cookies option to activate them, and uncheck it to deactivate them.
5- Choose how long the cookies will be stored:
- Keep until: expire: the cookie will be deleted when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- Keep until: close Firefox: the cookies that are stored on your computer will be deleted when Firefox is closed.
- Keep until: always ask: shows an alert each time a website tries to send a cookie asking if you want to store it.
- Click on OK to close the Options window.
1- Click on the Chrome menu in the browser’s toolbar.
2- Select Settings.
3- Click on Show advanced options.
4- In the “Privacy” section, click on the Content Settings button.
5- In the section “Cookies”, you can configure the options indicated below:
- Delete cookies
- How to block cookies by default.
- How to allow cookies by default.
- Save cookies and site data by default until the browser is closed.
- Include cookie exceptions for specific domains or websites.
1- Go to Preferences and, in the Privacy panel, choose Block Cookies.
2- Select the option you prefer:
- “Advertising and third parties”
1- Go to the section Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
2- Accept cookies. All are accepted (default)
3- Accept cookies only from the visited site. Third-party cookies are rejected for external domains to which you are visiting.
4- Never accept cookies. All cookies are rejected.
1- On the home screen, select Settings> Safari, and then do one of the following:
a) Press Accept cookies and choose the option you prefer:
- “Of the visited ones”
- b) To delete all Safari cookies, press Settings> Safari> Delete cookies and data.
- Open the Android browser, press the Menu key and access the Settings option.
- In the Security and Privacy section, we activate or deactivate the Accept cookies box.
- Restart the browser for the changes to be effective.
- In Internet Explorer, click More> Settings. You can also access the Internet Explorer settings through Settings, in the list of applications.
- Select or deactivate the option Allow cookies on the phone to allow or block the storage of cookies.